resolutions - 2006

Chells tagged me so..

I stand by the cliched line, "Resolutions are meant to be broken." So I don't usually make any resolutions for new year. Infact I don't even consider a new year worth celebrating. Most of the time, all that I do on New Year's night is watch some movie on tv. The hour-hand and minute-hand meeting at midnight does not excite me much too. Anyway as usual I dont have any "resolutions" per se, but there are things I would like to do and might not get to do. Not doing it is not a problem cos they r not resolutions :-) Enough of the blahdy-blah. Here's what I want to do:

1) Get back to my reading habit
2) Get back to my guitar lessons
3) Radically change and improve my social life and expand my social circle (I've no idea how I'm going to do that given that I am so lazy and closed to people)
4) Get back on the biking trail (I miss being on the road)
5) Possibly a new bike (depends on the new bikes that will be out in India)

Posted in |

0 comments: